2015년 7월 25일 토요일

It was the moment. there were eight friends and four of them brought their boyfriend. drinking, talking, drinking, yelling, drinking, kissing on and on and on. and suddenly my friend who sat on the right to me burst into tears drunken thinking of ex-boyfriend. and the friend sat on the left to me cheered her up and gave some advice to crying one. and I was just hugging and patting the crying one's arm. But suddenly other friend sat opposite to me started to talk to me, not to her, like this. "Jeong, are you okay? It's okay, it's okay... I love you."


and. the other day. I was going to say something to a guy in the office. I stopped walking to talk to him and i spilled little bit of hot water on my hand. I said it's okay to him but he insisted. "you're NOT okay." and handed me a moist towelette.

am i okay or not?




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기